Monday

And so it begins....

The Beautiful Hairy Man recently made me combust with joy, when he bought me...A DSLR. *happy dance happy dance happy dance- little puddle on floor* 
I am now having a love affair with my new friend, the nikon D3000. He comes everywhere with me, and I have fallen madly in love with taking photographs, looking at beautiful photographs, geeking out, learning, and trying to capture beautiful images.
I am going to start a 365 project i think. A photo a day for 365 days.
Starting right now. :)
It's quite daunting for a little newbie like me, but I'm hoping to learn a LOT along the way and maybe even become quite good. Anything is possible! And it will be really nice to do something creative every day. I am excited. Oh the possibilities!
Some of my favourites so far:
My beautiful god daughter and her beautiful mummy

Taken through the window of a train on the jubilee line.

I fell in love with this little shop on my travels in Co. Kilkenny

Musicians in Co. Tipperary

Dylan and Boo, My two boys. I love this photo. The pure unadulterated mischief all over their cheeky little faces!

Little  Feet. You will see feet a lot...

My little valentine


My Dylan x

Rainy days

Preeeety lights



The beautiful Hairy man and Boo x

Chinatown

Daddy rocks

My Boy x

A Covent Garden Market stall

Playing with aperture while waiting for my bus.

C'mon Tooth Fairy...

The gap!

A Kiss goodbye for Daddy

Little Boo on the 258 bus. Who knew buses were so much fun??

Dylan, Off sick :) Trampolining is good for the soul. Fact.

I am the luckiest lady in the world, and that's a fact.

Movie nights with my boys are the BEST.

What Sundays are all about.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are AMAZING!! I love them and what a beautiful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Thanks lovely face. I love that you like xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...