Wednesday

...Something beginning with B...

18/365
...Birth Bracelet.

Theres a blog I am loving since stumbling across it on the book of faces, called From Our Hearts To Our Hands.
It's run by four A.mazing professional photographers,  (Anna HardyEmma CaseDebs Invelja and Joanna Brown) who are encouraging and inspiring others to take photos for the love of it.
Anyway, There is a word or phrase to work from each month to draw inspiration from, and this months is "Birth".

I wandered around the house muttering "Birth....Birth....BIRRRTTTTH" over and over like a nut bar for a while, considered hanging around on farms, and/or maternity wards for another while, and then rummaged in memory boxes to uncover my little boys hospital 'bracelet'. (HOW tiny?) :)
Normally i would be too much of a fraidy cat to actually post something, being a newbie to all this, but I manned up and did it anyway! I'm glad I did.

So here we have it! Big Brave Day 18. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...