Monday

Something beginning with R....

30/365


...Rainbow Cake.

Today it is one of my best friends birthdays. Scratch here to reveal her age: ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ :)
I'm very lucky to be able to count her among the very best of best friends.
She is bloody brilliant and I love her to bits. :)

She has also had a spectacularly shabby weekend, and I heard a little rumour that she wanted to cancel her birthday. CANCEL HER BIRTHDAY?? This is not allowed. Infact, it may very well be illegal. Anyway, I was determined we were going to have some birthday-ness, and made her this Rainbow Cake.
Because nothing says I love you like rainbow cake.
And how can you be sad with all those E numbers raging in your system...?
Happy birthday butterbean! Love youuuuu. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...