Wednesday

Something beginning with H...

60/365

....He Ain't Heavy.

Meet my Big brother. *waves *

One of the finest human beings that the world has in it.
He hasn't paid me to say that, I swear.
Infact, he'd probably pay me NOT to say that... But any which way you look at it, It's a fact.

We did a spot of graffiti together, (we were 9, and it was pen...don't judge us!!).
We were grounded together (See above.)
We went to clubs together (He was 18, and I was 17, tagging along, trying to be cool).
We drank M/D 20/20 together. (I fell over before we'd ever arrived anywhere)
He taught me how to ride a scooter (His!)
Without him, I definitely would've flunked my GCSE maths.
He taught me how not, to hit like a girl...
Oh! And he can do a bloody brilliant moonwalk when he is drunk. It's kind of become a measurer-of-drunkeness among those close to him. If he does it. He's drunk.

He just is, and always will be, a bloody pleasure to be around.
I'm just very very grateful, that of all of the brothers, in all of the land, I got him.
Love you, Man X

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...