Friday

Something beginning with G...

90/365
...Growing Up.

Dylan went to get ready for school this morning, and re-appeared clutching 'Bear Bear' his well-loved, well-worn teddy.

We bought him this little bear in mothercare over 7 years ago, when The Beautiful Hairy Man and I were massively excited new parents to be, and while Dylan was still a little bump, and I don't think he has spent a night without him since.


Call me an emotional old fool, but seeing Dids with Bear-Bear this morning reminded me that he is growing up SO fast. (I always get like this when their birthdays are coming up!)
Sometimes I look at him, and am actually shocked at how big he's got, physically, emotionally, and mentally. He's so independant and such a whirlwind of energy and personality and laughter, and is turning into an amazing little man. Growing and changing every day.
I treasure the moments that he climbs into my lap and stays there for a while for a cuddle. I love the fact that he still kisses me at the school gate in the morning, and I love the fact that he still wanders around with his bear from time to time. He's not THAT grown up yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...