Tuesday

Something beginning with S...

94/365

....Sign Language (I love you)

This months Community Word project from the gorgeous 'From Our Hearts To Our Hands' blog, is COMMUNICATE.
So day 94 is my little submission.
'I Love You' in sign language.

I let out a squeal of delight, (Eeeeeeeeeeeee!) and did a full on happy dance last month, when I realised that my 'Birth" photo had been selected, and was there happily nestled in blogland. (You can see it here. Mine is the 9th one down, reidygirl. Woooo Hooooooooo!)


The 'From Our Hearts' Flickr group is here, if you should want to join in. And I think you probably should! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I've been thinking hard on what I want to do and am slowly getting there- but I think this is brill :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...