Tuesday

Something beginning with M...

122/365
...My-mum-always-taught-me-not-to-play-with-my-food-but-this-is-not-food-so-it-doesn't-count.

Have wanted to try this shot for EVER. I love the unpredictable-ness of it and I was up for a bit of a challenge. (Although as a paid up member of Caffeine Addicts Anonymous it does pain me a little bit to see this sort of coffee abuse going on...)
So it was, that I spent this Tuesday morning coffee drenched, with my little pebble dropping assistant (Boo) and my Nikon.
I love crossing things of lists so now I get to do this: Coffee Splash Shot. :)
It's definitely not perfect, but, who is?

1 comment:

  1. ahh I have also wanted to do this for aaaages. but as a non coffee drinker I never get the chance. Plus even though I am a barista- I can't exactly do this with my customers coffee!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...