Tuesday

...Just Because I Want To Remember Moments Like This. (Personal)

I'm feeling all sorts of shabby today, so I left Daddy in charge this evening, and tucked myself back into my nest to sleep off the nasties.
A few minutes later, this little fella comes in and asks me if he can lay with me for a cuddle.
"Ah, Boo, I would love you to give me a big squeeze and have a snuggle lovely, but Mummy's not well today and I don't want to give you my germs cos then YOU'D get poorly for holiday, and that wouldn't be nice" I say.
Off he went, all big eyes and sad faces with me calling "I love youuuu" and blowing kisses after him. A few minutes later, he comes back in having raided his big brothers chemistry set for the equipment he needs.

Some goggles and a facemask.
GENIUS!!!!
I gave him the biggest squeeze he's ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...