Sunday

Something beginning with V...

183/365
...V. Festival!

To V Festival today at Hylands Park with one of my besties Michelle of the Powell.
God I love a festival.
Amazing music, sunshine, warm beer, lots of laughs, dancing, pogo-ing, men in wedding dresses, teletubbies, penguins, mosh pits, drunken-ness, flower crowns, and.... a little bit of wee in my shoe. (Not mine...dry retch...) but GOOD TIMES!
Didn't bring my DSLR as it does not like pogo-ing one bit, so here's a few shots taken with my trusty spare...





More photos ziz way after the jump.  → 











Festival flags/ Jump/Jump / I ♥ moustaches/ Peace love and posing/ tree/ stage/ P P P pick up a penguin/ Sunburst Shell/ Peace love and Pouts/ Happy snapping/ laughing buds
Here's to you Shell Bell.
Here's to you Festivals, and fellow festival go-ers.

And here's to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...