Tuesday

Something beginning with L...

206/365
Lyla Kate & Aoife Roisin.

Look at them. LOOK at them. Beautiful treasure pots.
Could eat them on toast :)

I love the way these little ladies link arms all the while,  and they are honestly the most chilled babies in all the land. I think it might be love. :)
I had the pleasure of their company over a coffee, 2 bottles of milk, and a catch up with their lovely mama.

And nope! The lovely baby smell and big brown eyes didn't make me broody in the least.....(I lie.) :)





2 comments:

  1. Kelly you are the most brilliantest photographer in the whole world. These photos are amazing, I may be just a little bit biased because they are my beautiful granddaughters.....I could eat them too and tried to on Saturday but luckily their daddy brought me a delicious Salmon Salad to stop me! I would love to buy some prints from you. Is this possible? xxx Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks Sarah! They ARE delicious.... :))
    Have inboxed you! You've won a special prize...

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...