Friday

Something beginning with A...

217/365
...Autumn.


Now, I know I said this about spring, but I bloody love autumn.*
*I also love Winter. And yes. There probably will be another list. :)

Things I love about Autumn. In no particular order.

It means Christmas is close, and Bonfire night is closer. (sparklers, fairy lights and fireworks? woohoo!)
I get to crunch leaves underfoot with my boys.
While walking in the woods.
And maybe even throw handfuls of them in the air if the fancy takes me (Leaves, not children...).
While wearing wellies! (Living the dream..)
I get to wear Snuggly Autumn/Winter clothes, chunky knit scarves, deerstalker hats and hats with ears.
Hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream.
I get to rekindle my relationship with my Ugg boots.
I do not have to assault my pale, half irish, freckly skin by attempting, and failing, to tan it anymore.
We are offically allowed to turn the heating on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...