Sunday

Something beginning with M...

219/365

 My very own London Telephone Box. :)

I don't know what it is about me and the London phone box, but there has always been a big ol (telephone box shaped) place in my heart and my life for one.
Sadly, I don't have the many, many, maaany pennies that will make one magically materialise in my living room.

But wait! What's this?
Last week I stumbled across this (happiness-inducing) life size poster of the big red fella.

And today I have spent the day teetering on a stool, taking my little retro phone off the wall, wrestling with a giant poster, and....

...Ta Daaaaaaa! *Happy dance*

Okay, so technically it's made out of paper...
But it IS a shiny red telephone box in my living room.
It DOES makes me as happy as happy can be.
It was six pounds instead of two and a half big ones.
AND it doesn't smell of wee wee.
Everyones a winner.

(If anyone needs me, I'll be on the phone....)



Here's hoping your Sunday makes you as happy as big red London phone boxes make me.
Happier even. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...