Monday

Something beginning with R...

241/365
 ..Record Player Clock.

I made this record player clock after buying a vintage portable record player for a billy bargain price on ebay.
My friend Miranda came over for a cuppa one morning a while ago, and found me surrounded by bits of record player guts and tools in the kitchen, so rolled her sleeves up and got stuck in, helping me demolish the insides of the record player, and even brandishing a hacksaw in the name of retro chic.
That's friendship. ; )
And that, my friends, is how you make a record player clock. With Tea. And a Hacksaw.

(Fact Fans. The record on the player is John Lennon, Imagine, as that's what was playing when Dylan Alfie came into the world and I love it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...