Tuesday

Something beginning with W....

 ....Woods.

Dylan has been desperate to take his little remote control helicopter to a big wide open space for a test run, and I was looking after five (count em..5!)  kiddywinks plus my two today, so I took them all to the nature reserve in their wellies for a good ol' run around.
We found a secret hide out, saw some horses, collected (more) conkers, took the helicopter for a spin, climbed trees and ran around like little lunatics.
Today reminded me of the Sound Of Music, The part where the Von Trapp kids are hanging from the trees when the Captain drives past?

Sadly they weren't wearing play clothes made from curtains....and I restrained myself from launching into song on a hill...
Can't have it all! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...