Wednesday

Something beginning with M...

264/365
...Magpie.

This magpie is everywhere I go.
He doesn't follow me, like all the woodland creatures follow Snow White..
He doesn't sing while he assists me in making my bed or drawing the curtains in the morning.
That would be great if he was a little cartoon bluebird created by Disney, but he is NOT.
He is UNLUCKY.
One for SORROW.
And he seems to have targeted me.
Everytime I open the back door, he's there.
He hops along the back fence, or flies over my head
He's there when i glance out of the window.
EVERY DAY.

Now, I'm a superstitious old fool, and it's starting to freak me out.
I'm forever saluting this little fella and asking him how his missus is, so I thought it was time to photograph him.
Maybe thats what he wants.
Maybe now he'll leave me alone.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...