Thursday

Something beginning with P...

258/365
...Poorly Me.

I feel like the little wheezy penguin left on the top shelf in Toy Story today. What was his name?
Ah yes...Wheezy The Penguin.
That's the fella.
I've gone and got myself a horrible little chest infection, and am feeling all sorts of shabby, so am not at work and am snuggled up in my nest with trash mags and books to keep me busy.
Feeling very lucky to have 3 gorge boys to look after me. The little ones keep bringing me different teddies to love, and tucking me in, The big one is doing everything else.
Love 'em.
Here's hoping that your lungs are behaving themselves nicely today, and that Thursday treats you with the love and respect you deserve.  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...