Thursday

My name is Kelly and I'm addicted to Instagram....


Instagram. Like Twitter. But for photo's.
What's not to love?
I'm a newbie to the whole world of Instagram, but am working hard on developing a serious little Instagram habit for myself. 

It's like a photography notebook for me, and I love the simplicity of it.
Bang, bang. Done.
Lazy probably.... :)


Today I happily stumbled across the perfect thing to do with all the random flashes of my life living inside my iphone..
Printsgram is a 'social media printing service' that links with your instagram account and helps a person to create free posters, stickers, photo cubes and all manner of loveliness to help ease your photo's out of your phone and to have something real and lovely to look at. (After a quick trip to the printers...you download the pdf for free and then the rest is up to you.)
Happy days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...