Friday

Something beginning with H....

48/365
....Home.

This house holds in it, two gorgeous, funny, spirited, little bundles of energy, and one Beautiful, friendly, witty, and bloomin' hilaarious, Hairy Man.
My little Family. My world. My life.

If you were to come in, you would see old records on the wall... a battered guitar that none of us can actually play, and photographs in jam jars. You would see Kings of Leon tickets stuck to the fridge, next to alphabet magnets, and a whole wall full of childrens paintings. You would see broad beans growing in pots on the windowsill that the boys planted at school. You would see lots of things where they shouldn't be.
You would probably find lots of small people. You would definately see, what I lovingly refer to as... 'happy' mess.  The washing up probably wont have been done. I probably look a mess...There WILL be some dust bunnies if you look carefully. (I like to think you'd have to look carefully!..)

This is Home.
Full of love, and laughter and noise, and mess.
And theres nowhere I'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...