Thursday

Something beginning with L....

47/365


47/365
....Late night shopping.

Here, Nestled in the middle of a concrete four storey car park in Watford, is one of my oldest and best-est friends Shell.
She's bloody brilliant.
She's been right there with me for pretty much every monumental event since I was 13 years old. We went to high school together, We had our first tentative attempt at smoking together (behind a cinema in Harrow) We had our first tattoos together, We've laughed, we've cried, we've shopped, and she was bridesmaid at my wedding last year.
Shell has got to be, the most positive person in the world, She cracks me up, and is just one of those people that everyone loves.
She also makes me watch films that scare the very bejesus right out of me, but manages to contain her embarrassment when I smuggle a blanket into the cinema in my bag to hide behind.

Late night shopping tonight with this lady tonight. We tested out funky chairs (her), bought too many random accessories (me), and had an evening of loveliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...