Thursday

Something beginning with K..

110/365
...King of the remote.

Tonight, My boy is free to roam Soho.
Not roam so much as go there. To watch a FILM. At the cinema. About a car. Or something.

Anyway.
I have two clean-and-shiny-after-their-bath, sleepyhead boys upstairs with imaginary Z's floating above their heads, and, for one night only, I am King of the remote. Ruler of the telly. Oh yeaahh.

I don't have to endure Top Gear, or Grand Designs, or some historical abstract programme that makes me want to gouge my eyes out with spoons for entertainment. No siree. (Although I shouldn't complain..He does watch Greys Anatomy with me and feeds me chocolate and hugs me when I cry. Its not all bad :) )

No Cbeebies, or Phineas and Ferb, or Tom and Jerry for me. Uh-Uh.

I am going to watch traaaa-sh baby. Mindless, gossip filled, brainless TRASH.
While wearing my big ol' pyjama bottoms, and eating chinese takeaway.

And I really am THAT excited.
Because I'm THAT rock n' roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...