Friday

Something beginning with B...

146/365

On this, the 4th anniversary of my 29th birthday(!) I am inspired by this photo (though clearly I am not hepburn-esque!) because I am completely smitten with the Breakfast At Tiffanys sleep mask my lovely mother-in-law bought me.

I cannot express to you how happy this mask makes me. LOVE IT!
I have been a very spoilt lady today and got the BEST presents EVER! I salute you present buyers!

Today involved: Lovely presents, brunch with friends, pretty flowers, more lovely presents, visits from friends and family, gorgeous cupcakes, some beautiful singing, and finally a relax with The Beautiful Hairy Man, A chinese take-away, and a dent in a bottle of wine.
Happy Birthday to me! :))

Wanna see what I got...? :)





One. 1960's vintage vanity case a bit like this one. It's love at first sight.
Three. Silver guitar case locket, by Galibaldy.com Haven't taken it off since I got it.
Four. GHD glamour Straighteners Lusted after these FOREVER
Five.Joby Gorillapod SLR Zoom Tripod  We are going to be best friends.
Six. Rob Ryan coin purse Gorgeousness. My pennies will be happy in here.
Seven. Camera necklace The perfect present for a camera geek like me! :)
Eight. Breakfast at Tiffanys sleep mask Makes me feel like Holly Golightly at bedtime.
Nine. One very lucky lady. :))
and this: 

And I can't think of another person I'd rather hear read it than Samuel L Jackson...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...