Saturday

Something beginning with V...


















 ...Vintage Tea Party.

To celebrate the 4th consecutive year of my turning 29, We decided a vintage tea party, with the loveliest people in the world, was just the thing to celebrate.

Originally, the plan was to hold it outside in the garden, but the rain thoughtfully suggested that we should probably have it indoors instead, so we did.. :)

Some magical fairies went to work in the morning, transforming the house into what can only be described as beautifulness, while I had a lovely girlie morning cutting my waist length hair into an asymmetrical bob, and clothes shopping with my Maman.
Those fairies rock.
There was pretty bunting, picnic blankets on the floor, mis-matched crockery, doilies, cream tea's, sandwiches, and the most beautiful cupcakes I have ever seen (Another magical fairy. Also ROCKS :)

We drank, we laughed, we swapped the tea for alcohol, we danced, we drank some more, we chatted, we ate, and we were definitely merry.

Roll on the 5th consecutive year of my turning 29. I can't bloody wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...