Tuesday

Something beginning with B...

150/365
...Bailey and Abdul.

This afternoon after school, The older children have all gone off to a D-I-S-C-O to party like it's 1999. (Or something similar.)
So I am in the company of the littlest Reid.
And Abdul, the cuddly elephant that he can't sleep without.
And Muslin, the blanky he trails around when he's tired, like Linus from Charlie Brown.



Normally Boo likes to throw in a last minute clause when I'm photographing him, and makes me promise that I won't "show anyone on the computer because its vewy embawassing," but he didn't do that today. I have exclusive permission from my subject. Maybe I should ask him to sign something...

Today, he says I must write. "This is a nice photograph and Boo was a very good boy, and Abdul was very good too".
So there we have it.
Not that I'm ruled by a four year old boy or anything... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...