Monday

Something beginning with D...

149/365
...Dear Photograph,
Where do the years go?

Dear Photograph is a beautiful blog that asks that you 'take a picture of a picture from the past, in the present'. So you take an old snapshot, and go back to the exact spot that the photo was taken, and take a
picture of the picture. Make sense?
Some of the results are completely beautiful, and I heart this blog. The things that people have written make me cry, and I'm very much of the opinion that it's the best idea ever. Taylor Jones The 21 year old canadian who had this idea is genius.

So day 149 is my little nod to Dear Photograph. The original photo was taken about 4 and a half years ago when my babies were babies.
I will be rummaging through my mum's photo albums and going back to my old haunts with camera in hand, very soon.

If you would like to submit a photograph to the project, email dearphotograph@gmail.com.
You know you want to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...