Tuesday

Hello 100 Strangers Project.


It's time for a new project, and this time, no-one is safe from me and my lens. :) Mwa ha haaa.

When I first stumbled across The One Hundred Strangers Project page, It caught my eye, and got the right hand side of my brain all excited. 
I thought it was just the thing as a follow up to my 365 project. A definite challenge to drag me out of the warmth and safety of my comfort zone. ;)
The idea is to take portraits of strangers with interesting slash beautiful faces wherever I may stumble across them.
100 times.

I am both excited and terrified by it. A pinch of one and a (bigger) pinch of t'other.
One Hundred Strangers, One Hundred Personalities, One Hundred Stories.

Let's DO this thing.

Some rules:

 You do not talk about fight club.
 You DO NOT talk about fight club.

Some other rules: 

 I will always ask for permission to take a portrait.
 I will not hide in a bush with a telescopic lens.
 I will not be using a model release form as I am not using these portraits for commercial purposes or selling them.
I will ask my strangers for permission to take a photograph for a personal project, and hand them my card with a link to my blog incase they would like to see the image.
 Some frames will be accompanied by stories, but I know for an actual fact that I will occasionally forget to take a name....


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...